May 29, 2008

Check my kitchen post: simple recipe

I wish tomoro, i will fit into that dress...and she better get it done tomoro.

Lots to blog but i'm lazy, maybe hmm...tomoro lar lol.

These few days, i'm happy being a sidekick in the kitchen, mum and aunt just love to have me and 'nag' bout how to cook this how to cook that, well i know they love to cook and bake and having me helping them wash, slice, cut, fry etc etc...ahaha.

But really enjoyable. Learned new stuffs.

Oh yaya, today, i makan 28 prawns!!! I just LOVE seafood!! I'm craving for crabs...daddy~~~ faster cook me my favourite crabs lar~~~
Thanks to aunt, very kind of her to cook me prawns. Ahh...maybe no prawns for me for more than a year starting next month!!

Later will blog more, if i have the mood, i'm so into some songs and movies now, and streamyx is really really getting more and more disappointing.....faster faster, move faster please!!

Torrents, seeds, leeches, i need more~~~~

No comments: