May 09, 2008

Why?

Why did that happened?

It was stated there that i could collect my visa on 07 May 2008, but why did they update the site 2 DAYS later? If i knew i could collect on Wednesday, i would have been sleeping in my own room by now, waiting to celebrate Mother's Day this Sunday, packing my luggages, or even start planning for what i'm going to do for the last month in Malaysia.

And thanks to them, that I've wasted 2 days, 48 HOURS, and going to waste another 48 HOURS because tomorrow's Saturday and the next day's Mother's Day, so they ruin my nice weekend!!

Thanks to them that i had been talking in bad terms to my mum and thanks to them, i am sick!!

---

Why i still dislike this kind of gals? They just make me feel that they have no lifes. Once and again, i heard stories bout gals that actually rejected guys but still flirting madly with them even though they've hurted those guys, pity you guys. I wouldnt have believed that if i didnt read it with my own eyes.

But true, i've seen lots of gals of different races, love to toy guys and are proud to actually share that out loud.

Perasan-ness lol. I wonder, later when those guys grow older, and more mature, will they actually laugh at their silly act and be grateful that they didnt get together with such gals?

Oh, why my baby can only be the centre of attraction when i'm with those classical babes? My baby is more pretty and good mannered than those gals i assure you lol.

---

Watched a nice comedy romance today. And i quite like the phrase used: 'Love is like playing Starcraft'. (Well i didnt really play Starcraft before, but i think lil' bro for sure played before.)

Love is like a strategy game...true i guess, the game of emotional manipulation? lol but the problem is, if everyone is holding that concept in their minds, then how exactly are we going to enjoy the process of being in love? Wouldnt it be very tiring? Being pretentious in a relationship, wouldnt that be very troublesome? Some ppl might thing that having such relationship is fun but for me, i prefer to make things clear and simple. Honesty and trust is what matters.

It is always easy to fall in love, but it is very hard to stay in love...the best solution (for me)?? Fall in love with my baby and music, for they always love me lol!! Ah...once and again i miss my baby...

No comments: