May 07, 2008

As stubborn as usual

Just had an interesting conversation with one of my old classmate, Wen Han.

It's been awhile since i last had this kind of conversation, bout boy-gal.

Hmm, how did it started? Oh ya, was chatting bout me going oversea to complete my course, then he was very kind to remind me not to 乱乱来,meaning dont mess around(he meant not to have one night stand) LOL.

Ah then in my opinion, for a gal that's still single at the age of 20, plus with my common look and pear shape figure, it's well, hard haha. Although well, nothing's certain in this world. Who knows i get despo one day right? (bet that's what he was thinking)

But my stronger reasons (and stubborn still) are that,

  1. I dont like loud noisy music
  2. I dont like crowded place
  3. I dont like club or bar and just not interested
  4. I dont like the environment
  5. I cant dance
  6. I cant drink and dont like alcohol
  7. Prefer to sit home, listen, surf and read
  8. Prefer to go watch opera or classical concert

So since the interest is not there, and as stubborn as i am, it's very 'highly likely' that i'd go clubbing right?

It's true that if every gal's like me, no guy will wanna step into a club, that's why i'm kind of a freak compare to majority of my female coursemates. Just look at them, pretty, make-up, slim, shopping, earrings, gossips, smarts. They all have the same traits. I've notice gals nowadays seems to move towards that direction, no? But dont blame me Wen Han, coz i just lazy to follow and some more, i am rebellious, i just like to be odd and be myself. I just hate to shop, and cant believe why a gal can spend one hour in shower, almost 2 hours to dress up and put makeup? 2 HOURS!!

Women cant be lazy? yes i can. It's true i've been finding excuses all these time, because i know i will remain single, thus i say, when i find a bf, then i will try to dress up. But i'm still conservative, even if i have something to show, i still wont fall into the norm and dress so lil just in the public. I do know that man have to be entertained, so i only entertain my boy or husband can gua lol. And those guys out there, they have so many pretty gals to entertain them, so i need not worried if the male species will be bored.

And i do believe that, in my present form if any guy is interested, i can be assure that i can have faith in him to love me for who i am, not for what i am. Guys nowadays, or lets put it this way, guys my age, well, most of them rely on their eyes, treatment i got is highly different from treatment those pretty gals got, the outer shells are more important than the inner ones for them. I've seen cases how those guys are so willingly to be a slave for those gals, 'yes' to all their desire, even though some of them are attached. And those gals, too flirtatious dy >.<

How i analyse a guy? first from how they treat the lay people. Then how they treat the more superior ppl. And the kind of friends and gals he mixes with. A guy, who may look good, smart, and/or rich, might ended up being a disappointing species for me. Humans, we rely much on first impression which usually is very wrong and inaccurate. Handsome guys are always eye candies, and that's all for me, they are those ppl who will brighten up your day, if you manage to catch a glimpse of them, hasten your blood circulation a bit or put some butterflies in your stomach. What's more important is how he treats those lay ppl, if he doesnt care, then this kind of guy has personality problems. I believe birds of a feather flock together. Look at those friends of his and you can roughly guess his characters. Additionally, the kind of gals he mixes with will tell you his preference. And... and... if you know the kind of gal he dated before or has/had a crush on, the highly likely the next gal he gets will be of same kind. I do not know how true this can be but that's what i observed. And that is why i answered Wen Han, if i had to choose between him and Beckham, of course i rather choose him, someone whom i know better, and someone whom will be more willing to let me understand him better.

I do believe that, if a guy is really interested in a gal, he would have at least, well, for eg., text her for no reason. Of course the way ppl express their interest is different but i do believe, text msg will be more intimate than msn no? Even the most timid guy would have make a move if they're serious. So gals, dont waste your time. And some guys, they only love themselves. Self-centered creatures. So dont be bothered bout that.

Well, i'm not saying that all guys are like that, i've had quite a number of medic friends, males and females, who are rich, talented, good looking etc. They are those ppl i really will appreciate them more. Not only they're humble, friendly and kind, they're willing to help and they are fair to all sorts of ppl. Now that's really worth giving praise.

And it's always fun to be lay ppl i tell you, because you learn more things than those popular or superior ppl. You see things differently, learn about other ppl differently and in the most honest way.

Still, i'm stubborn and refuse to change even though i'm not happy with my current figure. Well, maybe i try to lose some weight before i take flight lar. It's those pretty gals job to entertain guys and be entertained, mine is to watch and just be myself. Seriously, some guys, as time goes by, you'll be mesmerised by them, some, you just cant help but keep on minusing marks. The kind of guy who's perasan is the one i cant tahan most. And sorry that i will actually make them more perasan just to have fun lol.

Like i always said, i am evilll lol and naughty.

No comments: