April 26, 2008

Things will never be the same anymore...

lil thing, that was never significant to me, that had never occured in my mind before, is going to change my world forever.

suddenly i have to see and treat everything in a new perspective.

i am in fear...hopefully just for now.

all the plans i once fantasized about, all the possible outcomes i once drawn, will soon be rendered impossible.

something i thought i could reach, approach, touch, achieve, etc...seem a thousand miles away.

ahh...never thought it'll be that dramatic, but now my life is all about dramas...

this is not an emo post, this is a real, serious post and i'm not exaggerating bout everyting i just blogged about.

i just wish that they will be blessed.

i need to set new rules from now onwards. New sets of principles.

and i will take it to the grave with me if possible.

No comments: