May 24, 2008

Life's been interesting???

I went to KL and will do so again, next week.

I gained weight, again, and i dont think any normal guy will be able to carry me, at all. Though all ppl said i looked slimmer, but that balance showed 'staggering' digits!!!

I was pissed with a pig and i still am.

Life was hectic, i also dont know why it was so, and i'm busy not for myself.

I havent arrange my PP3 case presentation.

I havent touch anything educating.

I got something i totally dont deserve. But it's very cool.

I wasnt showing decent manners recently, and i wonder why. Signs of losing lots of patience, maybe that reason that i'll leave untouch is the main reason for my bad demeanor.

I dont like to disappoint ppl but i guess i will in the end gua >.< pokok jambu at the back of the house. Hmm, now which b*****d cat got her pregnant??? I wanna kasi it!!

Dad's been using lots of chinese proverbs recently, i'm quite impressed, although most of the time, either the nahu's not correct or he just simply fill in the 'blank' with anywords he feels like, or even, a 4-word chinese proverb will become a super long 10-word proverb, like he did last night LOL.

I think i've been affected by one trait of those shopaholics, coz though i looked so fat in that gown (more appropriate to name it a dress), i bought it because i think it's cheap. And ya i think it's cheap. Damn i looked like an opera singer in black, that usually walks onto the stage in a single file...

I need laxatives i guess if i wanna lose some weight, any brands for recommendation?

I'm in fear of the number 6!!

I fear to touch my baby, for 2 months dy, sad, i wont be able to bring her with me, I SERIOUSLY NEED TO FIGURE SOMETHING OUT!! And someone, please boost my passion, Khee Chun? LingWei? Anyone...with strong interest in music will do, please!!

I think that i am cold, now. Ppl are so busy sorting and clearing their feelings and doubts, i just ignore everything. Is this good or bad? The heart that burns brightly, but the eyes that flicker coldly.

Something that's in the blood, is something that's very confusing at times.


I cant think of my other recent updates, or i just too lazy to dig in now, just write anything that come across my brain. Hmm, i'm looking forward to see that traditional costume, since i handpicked the design and cloth meself. But..but..BUT...I NEED LAXATIVES!!!!!

No comments: