March 08, 2008

Going Daffy

Yesh! The title says it all!! I'm going daffy very soon...blame myself for not studying for the past few months and now i'm driving myself up the wall.

I

Am

Having

  • Amnesia
  • Late Attention Deficit Disorder
  • Schizophrenia
  • Paranoia
  • Bipolar Disorder Type II
  • W-H-A-T-E-V-E-R disorders i can find in my DD2 module.

It's scary, the more i try to stuff into my pathetic grey broccoli, the more they get metabolised by all those grey broccoli juice. My brain is POISONOUS!!

I wish i can stay still, sit properly and focus for at least half an hour, but i failed!! I can only read 15 minutes, then my attention sway away. Then i ended up doing unproductive routines!!

The info that's suppose to stay in my brain til eos is so so soooooooooooo MEAGER!! Arghhhhh blame myself for not watering my grey broccoli properly all these months, blame myself for not using good insecticide but let the 'spiders' contaminate my pathetic broccoli. I have only me to blame!!!

It's too late to apologize to my broccoli...sigh {it's too late to apologiiiiiiize, it's too late~~ eh~~ eh~~}

I'm so so restless that i cant grow my broccoli further...ended up:

  1. posing with me sunglasses
  2. drinking nonstop from me bottle
  3. wearing me over knee punk socks
  4. obsess with the loco vids on youtube

Dont understand what i blogged? Then dont bother to read it LOL

Somebody just get a M-16 or cooler, Sniper, and just shoot me. Head shot's preferred~!

2 comments:

Jen said...

lol.. i think im having symptoms of mania, depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, amnetia, dementia...etc etc...just like u!!!!

gosh, we ought to see a phychologist or we prescribe ourselves with some SSRI!!!

Rogue said...

Cant, if we see a psychologist, we'll not only be prescribed with SSRI...i prefer to let my brain works all the symptoms out...no money to have a session with psychologist as well...LOL