March 31, 2008

Forbidden to Do These...

Ironically...

  1. I wanna cut my hair short short...but Laura and Jen forbid me gao gao...
  2. I wanna tan my skin black black, coz if i manage to pass my finals, i'll have at least 13 months to simpan putih-putih, but i'm not allowed...(plan to do it curi-curily)
  3. Uncle bought me 36 black sesame soft cakes, but mum forbids me to eat...
  4. I wanna move out on 12 of April, but once again, they want me stay til May...I thought they'd wanna spend more time with me??
  5. I wanna achieve a higher level of lameness, at least as high as Joshua but Hell Belle hopes i better dont. Reason: Coz it's very cham for ppl who are talking to me...
  6. There are a few things i wanna get, but stupid Mr Money just wont let me...
  7. I wanna start my drugs list...but my moo~~d says no...
  8. So many plans...but Lady Luck said no, so i cancelled 5 plans so far across 1 week!!
  9. .......................................

oh kami ah, tasukete!!

No comments: