November 26, 2010

Year end, always a good time ^,^

Despite the fact that i should be topping up my knowledge preparing myself as i 'float' around before i'm officially registered, i've been pampering myself with much moneywasting behaviour.

Who cares, i've been quite happy when i spend recently. Though much considerations and also struggle just before i lessen the burden of my pocket purse... haha but in the end, still i chose to take a few risks and try out new things

First of all, i've coloured my hair. I'm now a brunette, with midlength hair. Was quite worried it wont look nice, but turned out even my mum likes it, previously she was strongly against it.

Gatherings, shoppings, movies, FOODS lol these couple of months been quite eventful.

Harry Potter was more like a horror movie lol though some said it's boring, not much of action, but i found it quite ok. Darker plot of course. Not to say i'm very excited, but to see the characters matured across the years, it's been like a routine to watch every instalment :) Though it did came to my thoughts that, after next and last instalment, it will all came to an end, and that'll be the end of Harry Potter, and also the end of readers' fantasy, after all these year of loyalty :P Well we'll just have to see what the last could offer us.

I love minature things and deco, 1.5 years ago, i played around with models, now i am playing aorund with miniature furnitures. And i've spent quite an amount for a painting set. Cant wait to start that :)

'Floating' around is fun, but stressed sometimes. Not stressed, due to nil requirements. Which is good. After work i have the time to myself. THough soon all the oncalls will come chasing me, but still, it's quite ok i guess.

There are so many things i wanna do, watch dramas, travel, read books, and my hobbies lol but i guess i'm just have to take things one at a time.

The thing i enjoy the most is being able to sleep more than i used to for the past few months. Things been hectic and complicated haha but now i can sleep with a safe and relax mind. It's good ^^

Speaking of that, i'm again...sleepy. So toodles and i shall date in my dream again tonite.

No comments: